Saturday, December 1, 2012

Ah, Allergies!


I’ll be brief.

I have food allergies. I should be devastated.

Had this occurred a few years ago, I probably would have been a wreck and never explored the food realms as I have. But I feel that I’ve been given a gift. I’ve charted the cooking world without inhibition, often declaring “I’m so glad I have no food allergies!”. No news was in fact good news for me. Until now…

You see, the “bad” news has transformed into a beautiful thing. I am forced to step up my game in the kitchen. And I’ll be using what I have. Yes. I’m using my knowledge & foodie experiences to re-invent the tastes, textures & treats I’ve enjoyed in my former food-life. I am not missing out. I am stepping into a culinary challenge that I do believe I am well-equipped for.

This won’t be nearly as convenient, but it will be a tasty trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment